Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Scared myself for a minute

Wow, first time in a week that I haven't had a rough sleep or nightmare. I feel great! Catching up on my stuff, getting busier and busier with my design projects. Also just added a Quarterly catalogue to my list. I feel amazing! I think I mentioned that already. I went to get some clothes yesterday and I can't believe how much weight I have lost. My hard work and I am finally seeing it! I mean I think hell is frozen, I actually am excited about summer and bikinis.
So I talked with a friend of mine last night about some of the things that have been bothering me, we worked out that I was just over analyzing it to the degree of worrying and not enjoying it. Enjoying what is going on in my life. We laughed for a good two hours and I finally had a good sleep because of it.
I am still nervous but i will let things go the way they are meant to be. Or at least I shall try. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment