Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 1 of the Month

A classic Black pair of Converse All-Stars res...Image via Wikipedia

So day five of nightmares. I am getting pretty tired of not having a good nights rest. I don't understand why they are coming at me like this. I haven't had a strand of these in a long time. At least my anxiety levels are gone at the moment so maybe tonight wont be so freaking bad. My neighbors must think I am a nut house. hahaha Gracious my poor cat could use a good nights sleep, I think I made him crazier than he already was. Despite the nightmare funk things are still looking good for me. I just the okay to design a Catalogue/Magazine for the Motor Coach company. Yeah! Still on for the High top design, and been knocking out my photos. Now to only catch up with my crafty Etsy stuff. Busy week for me! :-)
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment