Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I wont because Journey told me not to


What is it with Valentines day and the surrounding days that make us singletons feel worse than ever. Now Im not saying its a horrible holiday or anything but it puts a lot of added attention to the fact that we will subject ourselves to the massive amounts of couples publicly professing their love for one another. Again, not a bad thing but when you are a single woman living with a cat, it kinda sucks. Not that being single living with a crazy cat sucks, its more of the matter, that you are titled cat lady. ::Giggles:: I am actually staring to think that my dream guy might not actually exist, or he's gay. 


Well I guess that is why they are called dream spouses, I mean who the hell am I to say what is perfect or not. I know what I want out of a guy or from a guy. I think I am just a bit intimidating when it comes right down to it. I think that it is hard for some to see this wild and crazy woman and say yeah, I could be with her. No! I'm not saying this in a bad way, I am very happy with who I am. Wow, go figure, finally admitted that I am happy with me. I want a guy that thinks I am just as beautiful in a dress and heels as well as in my Transformers pj's. Yes, I have Autobot pajama pants and I love them. A guy that can cuddle all night and wake up in the morning and not want to get up because it will ruin the moment. Someone who enjoys doing things with me even if it is silly. Yes, I go to the Zoo and Aquarium and I am just as excited as the three year old next to me. Knows what a date is and no that doesn't just mean take me to dinner, a date means actually coming up with something creative. Can handle me at when I dance, and would be an added bonus if he could to. Has to accept the fact that I go to Ren Faire and yes  know the difference between, Daggers, swords, rapiers, broad etc. Can handle the fact that I play video games, have a cat, love pirates, drive a muscle car and could pretty much live my life as a musical. So I short someone like me or who can accept me for who I am. Not entirely sure why this turned into a vision board of what I want in a mate, but hey why not. Im sure there are more realistic ideas, like he has to have a job, or being able to be exclusive. But, hey I think those are pretty much implied. 


I know that things happen for a reason and that fate can only bring you so far until you have to get the rest. I still believe that there is someone out there for me, maybe two. My mom told me that I have to kiss a lot of frogs to get my prince. The last one was kind of a toad, but hey, who cares. Im not sweating what happened. I learned a lot from it. I'm not going to waste my time on someone that has no love for me, or has no want to be with me. why should I waste my heart on someone who doesn't deserve it. 

 This man ^^^^ He gets my heart!1 hehe How can you not love a face like this? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment