Saturday, November 13, 2010

Tell me what you want to hear

I had the most amazing night last night and to think I wasn't even going to go to that bar. Maybe things go the way they are meant to be. Maybe I was just being a drunken idiot but something happened last night that just for now I have to keep secret. It was something small but yet so big. I can't stop thinking about it. It makes me smile and blush and be silly. No people don't jump to big conclusions. I have found that there are things that I need to realize and accept about me and I shouldn't be afraid t admit them. Lately the bestie has been doing a fabulous job at helping me be more open about myself and the things that I want to accomplish in my life. Any who I don't know where this blog is heading so Im going to quite now haha. I just wanted to blab tonight and hopefully get rid of the jitters.

No comments:

Post a Comment