Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Messenger

Fort Lauderdale skyline, featuring Las Olas Ri...Image via WikipediaWe all have that something or someone that always is there to remind us that we are loved, cherished or thought of. Lately I have noticed how blessed I really am to have people around me that love me. I also have noticed that for the first time in my life I am being noticed outside my friends and family. People look at me. I get attention. Yes, as vain as it might sound I am really liking this attention, its new and exciting to me. I was always that geeky kid in the corner that people made fun of. I still am a huge dork but not apparently its something people look at. haha
I have been in Fort Lauderdale for a few days so far and now I remember why I love it down here. the ocean, sunsets, sunrises, weather, restaurants, its just great down here. At least to visit any way haha. I have been having a really good time here. I love being here. It reminds me how good life is, and that no matter what happens there still is beauty in the world and there will always be a way out even if I don't see it right away. I will be okay, I am living my life, don't hate me for that. This is my one life to live, I will live it the way I want it and not the way people think I should live it! I Love it!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment