Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Its been a long time baby

Love the Hard WayImage via WikipediaSociety finch in loveImage via WikipediaI know I haven't written in this blog for a while. Updating the "breakup" blog has kept my attention and it seems that I was just leading myself on and on and on. I realized that getting over someone isn't just a process of recording daily habits and schedules. I am living my life and I am forgiving myself for the way I feel. I will always love him. He was a big part of my life. I can never forget him. I have learned from this and grew from this. Things will get better, they are looking up. I know there will always be ups and downs but I know now that I have people that love me, people that I can talk to, and people that can protect me. In ways that may not be what others would think. I have made new friends, rekindled old, and realized that I am my own person and people love me for me. I will dance to my own drum beat, I will laugh at myself sometimes, and yes, sometimes I will trip and fall.. The important part is I have to get back up and know when to ask help when I need it. So I vow to keep blogging, even if no one reads it. I want to write, I want to keep this going. I hope that the night is filled with stars for you to gaze upon and wish for as many wishes your heart dares to dream.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment