Monday, July 19, 2010

Updates and heart beats

Things keep going forward. I was starting to think that life was headed for the worst then we headed for Florida. 
I suddenly realized that my life was heading in a different direction and I had to accept certain things about it. The week in Florida was exactly what I needed.
Things with my friends have started to pick back up. I am starting to go back out or hang out with them more. I really didn't want to lose that bond that I had with them. I keep thinking about how I have to balance love, life, friends, and work. Speaking of work the business plan is working its way up. I am so very excited about it. I have a meeting tonight and I am so happy. I am ready for the big picture. 
Soon I will write a longer update.

Love and peace to all

No comments:

Post a Comment