Friday, July 23, 2010

Money, Money, Money..must be funny...in a rich man's world

I wonder if this is how most people start off to certain epiphanies in their life. Well at least in mine. Not to sound horribly spoiled but I didn't exactly have a horrible life. So now that things pop into reality about Starting my own business, getting married, and growing up kinda have me freaking out a little bit. I never thought that at 26 I would be doing all of these things Yes, I may have dreamed that it would happen but it actually becoming a reality......? Never! The things I thought that I wanted are completely different then the things that I am wanting now. Its weird I suppose to expect so much from my life at this age and then to get what I expect is a whole other story. I wanted to get married....I'm engaged. I wanted to own my own business.......I am starting a company with my friend.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment