Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New Years

Well I decided I didn't want to wait to write. Not having a laptop means do things from my phone. Poop! The past few days it has snowed immensely and has covered Atlanta. Well you know this Florida girl was excited. To play in it. I have been sledding, walking, playing and just loving the great whiteness. Tis sad though I'm a bit tired of making walking down the street an Olympic sport.
Things have stalled on the business front. Laptop and ice doesn't mix with trying to get out and about. I'm keeping my hopes up for a great year ahead. Im starting to realize that I am getting more confident in aspects of my life I never thought I would. I'm much happier than I have been in a very long time. Internally happy.
I have been setting a art show goal and have been working on putting my art together. Painting, photography and other pieces here and there. I feel positive very positive. So I feel that should catch me up and I leave you with pictures.



New years eve



My soap



No pants on Marta Improv



Snow!!!



Snow boogie






Live how you want to

No comments:

Post a Comment