Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The First Fall Entry

      Here we go again. I want some more, what are you waiting for. I feel incredible lately, the weather makes me so much happier. It seems like clockwork every year I make the biggest changes of my life around these few months at the end of the year. I feel it! I am getting an apartment, right in the middle of the busy part of the city, my friend and mine's company has a pre-opening in November at a major fundraiser, and I am slowly realizing that to love someone is to forgive, grow, and accept things. Even loving yourself means doing these things. I have to learn to forgive myself, love myself, and learn that all these things that happen in my life are all part of growing up. I am learning that I am who I am. Some people get me, some don't and some won't ever get me. I can't apologize for the things I do that are me and I can apologize for the things that I may hurt some people.
statue of Shiva in Rishikesh, India
       I am a true believer of life falls in and out according to itself, or to say in other words, things happen for a reason. True some don't share the same beliefs that I do. There are some that may tell me that things are God's plan or Buddha's, maybe even Shiva, whomever you want to call it. Me I call it fate. But fate only can bring you so far, once you get there its up to you to make things happen.  As far as the traveling that I keep talking about. I really want to take a trip. Either it be with the boy, friends, or myself, I want to take a trip. I really think that it is going to be NYC. Each time I have gone there in the past few years I haven't really gotten to see it. Plus, I love the Holidays and I always hear that The Big Apple is really beautiful during the holidays. Plus I might actually get to see snow. We shall see. I will keep my fingers crossed.  
                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment