Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Eat, Pray, LoveImage via WikipediaSo today I went and saw, Eat, pray, Love. IT was amazing! I loved the whole thing and thought that it was really relevant to my life at the moment. I know most people don't get inspired by movies, or maybe they do. it just made me realize that I can't hold back anymore. I have to do the things that I always day dream about. Why should I be scared of doing the things I want? Sometimes I think that I am too old, too young, to scared, to silly for any of the things I want. This movie made me think about all the things I want to do in life, that I shouldn't wait to do. I want to travel, taste different foods, meet different people, study, learn, live, love and experience all that I want to experience. Why do I hold back? Sometimes I feel that when I hold back and wait I keep losing myself. Isn't the point of loving someone is because they love the you that you hide? So I have made a vow.....I promise myself I won't hold back. I won't be afraid to read, write, travel, try, learn, do, give, speak, and love.  I thought that by me turning 26 I would have to have it all figured out, I would have to have my life sorted and married, career, home and everything that comes along with that. I was trying to grow up to fast. I just need to relax, forgive myself, let myself be whom I really want to be. I can still have the love life I want and be independent, I can still give my heart to him and not give up my life and wants. I will not hold back, I will love my self, I will be positive.
Love for ArtsImage via Wikipedia
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment