Friday, March 5, 2010

Alice's rabbit hole and a mini fight

Yes, I am writing this entry after I had a mini episode. Today I got to see Alice in Wonderland, which I have been wanting to see since I saw the previews. It was fantastic. I dressed occasionally and even made poor boyfriend sit through the 3d movie when he can't even see the 3d. It was a great movie and I had a good time. So why may you ask for the reason of the tittle. Well when we got home I just didn't want to go out and he was saying how tired he was as well. So I thought that we could spend the night together. I know it seems like we spend an awful lot of time together but we actually do our own things most of the time. So he told me he was off to the same olde same Olde. I got upset. So I jsut started to nag at different things and yet again he put me in my place by showing me how much he really does love me.  So we said our mushy mushy stuff and he went off and now I am going to play dress up, put on some jazz, drink a glass of wine and enjoy my night.

No comments:

Post a Comment