Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Why Not Realization

So we all go through a period in our lives where we hit a happy medium. Happy with the way things are going, single but not alone, secure, peaceful. It's hard to explain the feeling that I have. I guess it can come to the love my self and why not stage.
The why not stage. This is the stage that one discovers their selves in ways they never thought imaginable, no...dont directly lead your minds to the guter. Im talking about really searching the soul. you start small with things such as, I really want to watch Eat, Pray, Love for the 9th time, why not? no one is here to say anything to me, no one is going to fly through the window and scream....hey becca stop watching that movie. no. if  I want to watch this movie I am going to watch this. It also works with snack food, so I am a little addicted to chow mein noodles and have a bag of them, I really wanted some while I watch this movie. so I thought why not? I jog and/or walk 6-10 miles a day, that's pretty damn good, I think I will have those little noodles.
today a friend of mine told me his girlfriend was 34, first I wanted to give him a high five, I love hearing lovey dovey tales. then I was thinking about the fact I am 27, what does it mean that my friends are dating older women? is it the same as older men dating younger women? will I be single till im 34? All these questions yet as I walked out of the salon I realized that all the questions that I wonder about on a daily basis will be answered eventually. I just got to live life, for me. I might be a bit redundant but I have to keep reminding myself that I am worth the wait, I am worth the work, I am worth the life that I have been given.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment