Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The cards are on the table

Tree decorated for Valentine's Day in San Dieg...Image via WikipediaI had an amazing weekend and finally got things out in the open. What you might ask could be so exhilarating that I have to write about? Well lets start at the beginning and summarize to the end. Every year around Valentines day we have the Annual Anti-V-Day Slumber party. This years was amazing. We decided that we would host a non Co-ed one this year and decked out Askia's place with hearts, candy, booze, toys, and other odds and ends. We dress up, dress down, dance, sing, play games, just have good old fashion girl fun. I have now realized that the bonds that I have made with my friends are so meaningful and I know that now I have people that will get my back no matter what. It is an amazing feeling to know that there are people out there that love me. After the slumber party we all hung out Saturday. Took a afternoon drive, laughing and being silly girls. coming back to the apartment, cooking a major brunch and eating glutinous amounts of food. I came home to my little guy waiting excitedly for me by the door as I opened it. spent some time cuddling with him, took a shower and sat down to watch a movie. I finally decided that I really wanted to go out. Called Askia to see what they were up to. We made plans to go out dancing. Yes! To one of the silliest places to go but still a good time. It is amazing to me how much I love to dance, the feeling I get when I just do it for me, for fun. I go out there and not think of anything just about the awesome high I get from moving my body around and bouncing around a dance floor. I don't even notice anyone else. I think I think I may have found something else that makes me feel like that too. I can't explain why and I don't know how to say this without jinxing myself. It makes me nervous even talking about it, but its hard to keep it inside of me. I feel like I am going to burst from the excitement of it all. Yes, for those that are following this so far it brings us into Sunday. I went up to Askia's to do some special effects makeup for a friend, then after six hours the project turned out amazing, I took some pictures and headed back home. I really wanted to get out of the house and got invited out to a bar. (yes, I am being vague for a reason) This ended up being something out of the blue but such a good thing for me. I ended up saying what I have been wanting to say to someone for the longest time. Only to find out that it was reciprocated. I feel great, I feel high, and scared at the same time. I talked to the bestie about it to which she was so happy for me, and told me to let it marinate, chill and flow. The cards are on the table and now I have to be patient. Um, thats the worst thing to say to me. hehe She knows how hard it is for me to be patient. I want to run up throw my arms around this person and say, here I am! With a butterfly stomach smile.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment