Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Follow the Yellow Brick Road

Life can be funny sometimes. It throws curve balls, bumps, detours, construction and good things all at different times. Sometimes it seems as if all the negative things happen at once. I tend to dream about places over the rainbow, lands and adventures far away. I think most creative people do. I often think that all the times that I get put down by things it is so hard to bring myself back up, but I do. Some how I always do. I have help most times, friends, family and love. I believe that one day I will find my place in life. Maybe I have found it and I am trying to fight some of it. Maybe I am a bit lost at times. I form attachments just like everyone else, I make mistakes Just like everyone else.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment