Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Finding something to bandage the hole


I found a baby squirrel yesterday while walking.....I just couldn't leave this thing to be poked and prodded by others and good gracious be eating by a dog or cat. He is so young and tiny that I just immediately wrapped him up and brought him to safety. I know that I don't know what I am doing but I am reading and researching major websites and once he is old enough I can bring him to a rescue center. Although secretly I have become very attached. this little guy came at a perfect time for me. I was feeling really low the past few days. I know there are several reasons why I am feeling sad, I just have to sort them out. Yesterday, just when I was feeling like I wanted to curl up to the girl movie and cry we decided to go out. That's when I found this little guy. I knew right away that it was for me. It is making things a little brighter and I know that I'll be okay. I know that everything happens for a reason and even if we can't see those reasons yet we will. From the people we meet, to the places we go, everything is meant to go the way it goes. This entry may be a bit short but I know it is an update. I will write again soon. Have a wonderful day! 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment