Sunday, May 30, 2010

Yes it has been a while

A heart can not be made practical until it is made un-breakable.
Things are going faster and faster, we have met with a wedding planner, registered, found a new place to live, and now planning for the next trip down to start doing some more major planning. I am trying to get my ass in shape as well. Working out with my friend and future coming business partner.



I still can't believe that this wonderful man has happened to me. I look at him everyday and feel so lucky to have him in my life. now I am not saying that he doesn't make me mad a times, but I usually forgive him within an hour.

I am currently enjoying the fact that I have amazing friends surrounding me. I feel bad that I don't see many that often but I feel blessed to have them in my life. Them plus my family and future family (including the boy) are all amazing.

I have gotten the boy to play with Animals :-

Baby Goat


I am currently working on starting my own business with a friend of mine. We are making great progress, we have a name, social network site accounts, working on a logo right now. I am so excited about this. I know it will work and we will be successful, we are both very passionate about this and are both have talents that work well together. So I am sure my next few posts will include updates and information on that!! :0P

No comments:

Post a Comment