Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Here comes the sun again

I am wondering if everyone goes through the same things as everyone else. i see to outcomes of my life the path towards adverture and unsteadiness and the path to the for sure and easy. I am getting married in 10 months, that seems to be so so soon. I am getting scared with all my stress and insecurities. I wish I could take off the facade. I guess I wont be sure of what happens till I see him standing at the end of the aisle waiting for me, smiling and loving. Sometimes I sit at home and wonder if all this is really happening. I am so nervous that this is all a joke, dream, a jest to my senses. I know I will have to just wait and see.
In the mean time I am so bored right now that I am dancing around my place to random songs that are playing. Boo haha

No comments:

Post a Comment