Wednesday, March 31, 2010

When am I going to get back on track

I know that I started this blog to do one thing a month, but I realized that I do lots of things a month. So I have decided that this will be a multi-task blog. To tell my stories and to talk about the things that I am learning or doing each month. This month obviously was traveling. I went to New Orleans and now I am going to Japan. I am amazed at how much I am finally getting to travel. As well as being able to travel with the one I love. Frankly I am a bit amazed at that as well. The one I love, what does that mean exactly? I love a few people mainly my best friend, friends and family. So why is this one so important. Maybe it is because I have not experienced something like this before. Sure I have loved guys before but nothing of this magnitude. He wants to take care of me, he wants to love me, he wants to marry me.

No comments:

Post a Comment